My cards

About Me

My photo
Been crafting for a few years, only just decided to go public. Any cards, wedding stationey, jewellery etc requirement email me on: tara@enchanted-craft.com or check and add me as your friend on Facebook - Taras Cards

Welcome to all

Welcome to my craft blog. Would just like to say Thank you for popping by and taking a look, would love it if you left a comment, so I know what you think of my projects and that you've come to visit x

Monday 9 April 2012

Happy bank holiday

Again another dreary start to the day, but means I can stay in and craft :). Todays edition is again another White on White, using spellbinder dies and embossed White card, I'll make sure tomorrow's upload will be a bit more colourful lol. So you lovely crafters out there i hope whatever you're doing today, you have fun doing it x

3 comments:

  1. Fab embossing Tara well done Hugs Elaine
    what a lovely card I love this one . Your flower is beautiful .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara the embossed background and the lovely flower are gorgeous
    Thank You so much for following my blog
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara, your card is so gorgeous!! I love the white on white!! The embossed background is beautiful!! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete