My cards

About Me

My photo
Been crafting for a few years, only just decided to go public. Any cards, wedding stationey, jewellery etc requirement email me on: tara@enchanted-craft.com or check and add me as your friend on Facebook - Taras Cards

Welcome to all

Welcome to my craft blog. Would just like to say Thank you for popping by and taking a look, would love it if you left a comment, so I know what you think of my projects and that you've come to visit x

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

It's been a while

It's been a while since I blogged, time just runs away and before I know it months pass by.
 
Anyway, today card
 
 
 
Love the white card look
 
Used: Embossing folder for the lower part of the card, then ran through the grand calibur again with a heart shaped die, matted on to dark red card and finished off with a sentiment and a matching ribbon.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.

    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You've performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll
    be benefited from this website.

    Also visit my web site: factus []

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of
    time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was
    still worth it!

    My weblog methods to buy followers on social media service twitter

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget