My cards

About Me

My photo
Been crafting for a few years, only just decided to go public. Any cards, wedding stationey, jewellery etc requirement email me on: tara@enchanted-craft.com or check and add me as your friend on Facebook - Taras Cards

Welcome to all

Welcome to my craft blog. Would just like to say Thank you for popping by and taking a look, would love it if you left a comment, so I know what you think of my projects and that you've come to visit x

Friday 16 August 2013

Angelica

Good morning everyone, woke up to a wet damp day but dont mind cos my garden seriously needs it tho I will be walking my doggies soon.

Anyway todays card, both the image and backing papers are  from a crafters companion cd - Angelica and friends,  the images are just soooo cute x

No comments:

Post a Comment